Here is the second installment of my list. If you are asking yourself “whatever list could Maggie be referring to? to which list is Maggie referring? refer Maggie to list which?” Read this post
if you need to know what is going on. The spacing is pissing me off just so you know I wanted more white space. Stupid spacing.
Oh my Christ this spacing thing is pissing me off. I keep changing and previewing and changing and freakin’ previewing and it’s not doing it! Punch out this stupid WordPress ragga fragga
100 Things To Do That Make Life Exciting, Fulfilling
or Better Than the Lives of People Who Haven’t Done These Things.
The “No Way in Hell” Edition in 13 Easy Items
1. Play in a band — I, uh, I don’t… I mean, no. Play what in a band? Doesn’t matter, no thank you.
2. Bungee jump—Absolutely not. No thank you. See bungee cord breaking here.
3. Watch a lightning storm at sea – Does this mean I am out at sea or the Storm is at sea? Is this in person? If the requirement is that I am at sea on a boat during a storm. Thank you, but no.
4. Run a marathon – Uh no, no I won’t do this. Thank you anyway.
5. Go on a cruise – You know what?! You go on a cruise! Do NOT go on a cruise, see here.
6. Go rock climbing — No thank you.
7. Visit Africa — Have you seen The Constant Gardener? I have. No thank you.
8. Go deep sea fishing – See cruises
9. Go sky diving – No, don’t boss me.
10. Fly in a helicopter – No!
12. Ride a speeding motorcycle — Nooooo! Although I’m thinking I may have done this but I will NOT going forward.
13. Kill and prepare an animal for eating – Nope. I’d wind up a vegetarian and I don’t want to have that befall me. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
This post is ruined.
Yes, I know it looks like shit, I have no idea what is going on. Just delete it… ugly, crowded, loser post.