Because I could go on and on about me forever!
Hello Sailor nominated me for the Seven Things About Me Award. It is the Blog Days of Summer so I’m going to accept and tell you at least, at LEAST Seven things about me. Lucky you!
Here are the rules of accepting the award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers you think deserve the award, and post on their blog to let them know they’ve been nominated.
Thank you Hello Sailor for nominating me and for painting my beautiful bird picture which I still need to get framed but this is it and it will eventually hang in my bathroom. I live in Portland and I put a bird on it.
Seven (7) Things About ME:
1. I have twin sisters. I’m not a twin but I am related to some, well just two. Two people who are twins not two sets of twins.
2. My sophomore year in college I discovered a hair about an inch long growing out of a scar on my throat. Now I have that hair and it’s gray PLUS I have two on my chin. Old age is for hotties.
3. I had a cyst removed from my throat when I was 2. I have a scar across my throat that some people mistake for a tracheotomy. What if I had one of those tracheotomies that they have to do on the fly with a Bic pen? I didn’t have any kind but that would be wild.
5. I played varsity tennis for three years in high school.
6. I make ugly faces when I’m alone in the elevator and then laugh at myself.
7. I have subscriptions to Food & Wine, Martha Stewart Living and Vanity Fair. I read one of those cover to cover every month.
Bonus thing about me: I don’t drink coffee or tea in the morning, only Diet Coke.
And I will nominate some other blogs here. Nominees do not have to participate but I hope my readers will go read their blogs because they are really good writers…whether they are funny or heartbreaking, they are always worth a read.
Kitty DrunkDrunk is crazy original and super funny. I’ve become a K DD pusher because she entertains me so.
Pensees Sans Frontieres (I don’t know how to do the accents). Artyelf is documenting a powerful journey of recovery and hopefully healing.
Walk with Mrs. P and read her too and her name’s Maggie and she also makes hilarious cards.
My boyfriend Simon at Sweet and Weak. He’s blocked so maybe the 7 things will help him think of something. He’s been FP’d four times. Has he given me even one? Noooooo.
The White Trash Gourmet because Kim has a mouth on her and plays Friends with Words with me.
So there it is. You’re welcome.