I don’t know what the facts of go go boots are but that is a search term that was used by someone in the world and they consequently happened upon my blog.
For my non-blogging readers: WordPress calculates all sorts of statistics for bloggers. The WordPress system is constantly updating how many hits my blog has received, what countries the views are coming from (Saudi Arabia, Bosnia-Herzegovinia, Nigeria, the Russian Federation, Ireland — to name a few. Not surprisingly I have an international appeal, for I speak universal truths); how many views total, daily, weekly, monthly; and WordPress tracks all search terms viewers have used to access my blog.
These are my favorites:
- naps happen – They sure as hell do. You know what else happens? Lounging and Napping.
- secured lewd acts – This is not a topic I have covered but important safety tip: please do secure your lewd acts, you don’t want them sliding around crashing into things.
- naked penalty — I think a Canadian probably used this search term, it’s a hockey thing.
- aunt seduced nephew stories blogs wordpress — No I didn’t and that is nasty.
- fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat 1 year old kids — Whoooaaaaa, why are you hatin’ on the 1-year-olds?
- lewd bbw nudes — this is what I get for In the Nudes
- naked in public — One of my favorite dreams
- do you have your ovary out when you have a hertomy — No. For a hertomy, you keep your ovary. Please feel free to write in with any medical questions you may have. I am a font of credible information. Really. Test me.
- did liz taylor drink diet sodas — What? What the hell ?? I can see how this search term would find my blog but really? What does anyone care if Liz Taylor drank Diet Coke? Who wonders that?!
- luk naked dick — Oh yeah, baby! I mean, what?
- ryan gosling fat — Them is fightin’ words! Ryan is not fat. That’s just crazy to say or search.
- my vagina went bigger after scratching — booyah, I am so sorry to hear about this.
- nude butts — This is for my siblings….Is that a butt?
In other news: (I just now found the font color button!!!)
- I got rid of my cable when my brother-in-law, Sebastian, got me Apple TV and now I’m going to get an HDMI cable and stream TV from my laptop to my TV, so that is very exciting.
- Yesterday I went running for the first time in a couple of decades. It wasn’t great running but it was running and it felt great. I think Oregonians are losing their minds because we are having a nice May. I pulled up the 10-day forecast yesterday and stared at the days in the 80s (next week 88!) and thought I had the wrong Portland pulled up. I had to have a co-worker come over and confirm that it was in fact the forecast for Portland, Oregon.
When I was writing about Priscilla the Manicurist in my previous post, I couldn’t help but feel sorry for her.
My mother was never one to ask for much. And that didn’t change when she was sick. She didn’t ask to have her nails done. One of my sisters thought of it and asked Mom if that would be something she would like and she was okay with it even though by that time she wasn’t often up for visitors.
My sister also asked Krista, my mom’s hairdresser, if she would come fix up my mom’s hair. Krista came over and did my mom’s hair and chatted with everyone and smiled her way through it. Krista and my mom were really close. My sister, Katie, told me that after Krista said goodbye, Katie watched her get in her car and put her face in her hands and sob. It wasn’t easy for Krista to see her close friend Joan lying in a hospital bed dying but she did it and I will be forever grateful that she did. Doing the right thing often means doing something difficult or scary or heartbreaking, but it remains the right thing.
I feel sorry for Priscilla because somewhere in the recesses of her soul, there is a grain of her that knows she refused to do something nice for a dying woman who had been very generous to her. And it’s too late now. Poor Priscilla.
Thank you for all your kind words yesterday and wishes for festering hangnails and STDs, not festering STDs. Well…. maybe festering STDs…I’ve been as nice as I’m going to be so I’ll go with that!